Who loves halo 3?

halo gets boring fast if you don't have online.

Hybrid said:
Love it. campaigns great but its the online that shines ... Imo best online on 360.
true. Glad you like halo 3. I love it!

To bad my brother took the 360 to college with him. But I will be playing in the summer.

It's a great series,probbaly one of the more intresting FPS games that ever lasted to a trilogy. Decent story, great layout, cool weapons.

I could actually have lived without a 360 for a while and just collected it as a lastgen system in a few years, because most of the top games I want are PC aswell, but looks like I will have to get a 360 just for Halo 3, the pc version will most likely be Vista only and halo is never as good on the PC so screw that.

I have only gotten a chance to play maybe 15 or so hours of it at a buddys so far. Not as "improved" as 2 but still good, and looks amazing. Hopefully I will be able to snatch up a nice used deal from someone ready to ditch or upgrade their 360 soon with Halo 3. Then just grab cod4 and a few others and I'm set for my single player/online system.

Last edited:
LOL I still support my Nintendo, because I'm more of a party player then I do solo playing. But the time does pop up where I'm home alone or no friends can swing over to play and when that happens there are only a few games that will do, like a nice FPS/Strategy. And the best variety of FPS/Strategy are on the 360 and PC handsdown.
I already had a 360 for a short time at launch, it didn't thrill me because of my normal gaming habbits and the selection at the time. I ended up giving it to my borther-in-law as a gift because he joined the service and just wanted something to do in his spare time when he couldn't leave base.
I always planned on picking one up again, but then the Wii poped out and I devoted time to that. If the PS3 doesn't do it's 300 dollar price tag, then I will for sure pick up a 360 this christmas with a small library to match it.
Now I just need the wife to let me get a nice 37 or bigger HD for the bedroom aswell. ha ha

I like this game but not too much. My brother likes this game too much. He always say that Its most addictive Game ever and I never get tired of it and Online Play is Awesome. This is his Opinion.

Back