Who on wiichat likes BACON!?

Obviously whether or not ya like food is more important than if it's gourmet or somethin', but... ya certainly ain't doin' your body any favors by eatin' there. Fat content is the least of your concerns when downing a McDonalds meal.

Obviously whether or not ya like food is more important than if it's gourmet or somethin', but... ya certainly ain't doin' your body any favors by eatin' there. Fat content is the least of your concerns when downing a McDonalds meal.

That's the problem. We don't live like bums; therefore, we should be careful what's in the food before we eat. Having choices is good, since we all have one, but it shutters my food soul to see MC D.

And that's the thing: a choice is a choice, poor or not.

Then what should you be concerned about?

The artificial ingredients, the absurd amount'a preservatives in all fast food chains, how many times that patty hit the floor 'fore bein' put into the burger buns, how many times the burger hit the floor and was reassembled afterwards, whether or not ya got a loogie or two in ya burger/drink/fries (they're too greasy t' notice one)...

Fast food gets healthier, cheaper and thoroughly tastier than McDonalds bro.

Then what should you be concerned about?

The artificial ingredients, the absurd amount'a preservatives in all fast food chains, how many times that patty hit the floor 'fore bein' put into the burger buns, how many times the burger hit the floor and was reassembled afterwards, whether or not ya got a loogie or two in ya burger/drink/fries (they're too greasy t' notice one)...

Fast food gets healthier, cheaper and thoroughly tastier than McDonalds bro.

Welcome to...AMERICA!!! The healthiest foods we got for your needs!

I'm still in shock, disbelief and the middle of my PTSD therapy over the fact that your disdain for bacon was a ruse over all these years.

You can't appreciate the smokey deliciousness that is bacon-coffee? Ya disappoint me again, Assasin.

Back