Who Plays Diablo2 Online?

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
My mom toke away my diablo 2 cd's along time ago, evne if it was a gift. She said it was a bad influence. The thing is, I found my cinimeatics CD, and it had my CD key.

I had the diablo 2 files that i had downloaded VIA torrent, b4 I screwed up and deleted my cracked macintosh.

So yeah, anyone play?

see, my "download" of diablo 2 was not really wrong, because I DID and DO own the game, an a valid CD key :)

ya i play diablo 2 kinda, i quit a while ago but my brother pwns at the game and never loses but i still have a character or two. I quit the game because it was too addicting but play it from time to time just for fun.

Man, Online play is fun, i'm about to play.

I don't know yet man :/
I have to get the CD loader to work(my mom toke the play disc, so i have to sue a loader)

I'll probably use ncromancer again though.

play ladder on u.s east that's what i play it has the best stuff there, my bro just gave me his account with like 4 lvl 80's you cant have my old account with lvl 89 pally if you want.

Do you want to play Open Battle.net with me? I can show you an awesomely hacked player xD
Then we can play on closed together.

I ahd trouble adding friends, and chating with friends from various worlds though, last time I played)the first time I got the game)

How do I add, and chat with friends, even if they aren't in the same server?

yes, I play on US east

Alright, my account name is Saffron_DS and my character name is a barbarian named Wiichat_DS

Last edited:
ok ill give you a quick rough down of the game.

type: /f add "account name" to add friends
type /whisper "character name" to speak privatly to other player.

open battlenet is for trying out new character strategies, im done playing hacked character.
Meet me in game name wiichat password wiichat on closed battlenet

Sorry to say, I'm not expansion....I can't seem to get the files of expansion to work with it. remember, i'm not doing this totally legit, my files aren't "legel" although I HAVE paid for the game.

i have all the cd's if you tell me how i could upload the cd image of dvd decrypter to a website then you could dl it then you could burn it too a disk...just tell me a website i could dl it too.

I have the ISO burned to a disc, but it still doesn't reconzie it. The reason fro this, is unique code I think. I have to versions of the "Play D2" disc, but it doesn't boot it VIA the ISO

If you could just play with a non expansion player'

I've managed to emulate the "PLAY D2" disc with Daemon tools.

I'm going to do some MOOMOO levels to get good items and lots of money.

Last edited:
Does anyone want to meet up in game(non expansion) and help me get my levels up? I'm only level 6 at this time.

Can't you make a none expansion player xD
I g2g help my dad, i'll be back l8ter

Back