brad-bot

Wii Owner Since 8th Dec06
May 30, 2007
england
link, zelda, canondorf, tingle, minda etc

who would u like

i think i would like zelda to stay as princess of hyrule

Pssh, Zelda phails at being princess.

Ganon, he's badass enough to rule a kingdom, only link can stop him.

Ganon, but only if he steps up his game. He's being too careless lately. He needs to have methodical planning like Jigsaw from the Saw movies. Think everything through to such a minute detail, that even when you think you're in control, and are actually beating him, it's all just another part of one of his well crafted plans.

Zelda of course, she's a dumbass princess who always kidnaped by the dark lord Ganon and Link has to save her. Geesh with all these Zelda games you'd think Link is tired from rescuing her, I can hear it now "Link, save me" Link said "no, I won't save your sorry ass again, saved you to many times and your the dumbass princess who gets kidnaped every single time, you dumb f*ck" then he'll say "we need a new princess Zelda people some girl who is more brighter than this dumbass"

castlezelda said:
Zelda of course, she's a dumbass princess who always kidnaped by the dark lord Ganon and Link has to save her. Geesh with all these Zelda games you'd think Link is tired from rescuing her, I can hear it now "Link, save me" Link said "no, I won't save your sorry ass again, saved you to many times and your the dumbass princess who gets kidnaped every single time, you dumb f*ck" then he'll say "we need a new princess Zelda people some girl who is more brighter than this dumbass"
haha that reminds me of my current avatar!

Back