Who Wants To Be My Rival?

It was never really updated but people who have it say it can it be 5 now.

Wait, actually in the Wi-fi update way back. In one of the pictures it has the names Janey and elbow. So I guess it kinda was updated.

when we get the game lets still talk on this thread cause i wanna see who beating who lol

okay guys i got my copy of SSBB and it rockz anyways here is my

SSBB code: 2878-9230-1724
name: X22

let me know when u add me and Shion make sure u add it to the first post....... now back to the game

peace!!!

~X

yea man how u get it so early cause my friend next door just got it too and i was playin with him and 2 other ppl the game is so crazy its not even funny thats a game u can play all day i cant wait till i get it

Killa9467 said:
yea man how u get it so early cause my friend next door just got it too and i was playin with him and 2 other ppl the game is so crazy its not even funny thats a game u can play all day i cant wait till i get it
made a few calls here and there and found a hook up, the only way u can get it early i guess.

~X

o i wonder if 2 ppl on the same wii can play online against 2 other ppl cause i never tried that yet

WTF. HE got his SSBB!!!

Nice job brotha.

@EVERYONE.

WHEN U GET YOUR CODE< PM IT TO ME.

CCUZ I MIGHT MISS YOUR POST BY ACCIDENT

ok guys i got brawl now and my friend code is 4210-3655-9675 and my name is killa pm me ur fc or put it on this thread i will add u

hey my brawl code is 5284-1090-0218
my regular code is ova there
and i switched my main to meta now kuz i can't work with snake.