Who wants to play mario kart..?

Apr 9, 2009
tampa
Wii Online Code
5761-0188-6193-6577
just downloaded and burned the ISO dr it and been Playing against the world for a while now.
I need some friends to play against so yea..
Who wants to play..?

just downloaded and burned the ISO dr it and been Playing against the world for a while now.
I need some friends to play against so yea..
Who wants to play..?

I'll add you. My code's 5241-6016-8428. We used to brawl each other. =)

Whaaaaat? Kento placed a thread in the wrong place? o_o Unheard of. :lol:

Remember, the Wii Friend Code forums is for friend codes, this forum isn't. >.>

I rarely play MKW anymore, but if you wanted to have some races some time, I'd be happy to.

I'm out of town, so I'll add you when I return. :)

Oops. Wrong thread.
My bad.
I though this would fall under a online play since I was expecting this thread to be for match making but okay sorry bout that.
I'll add everyone above but I only get to play starting Thursday since I have to study for exams.

Oops. Wrong thread.
My bad.
I though this would fall under a online play since I was expecting this thread to be for match making but okay sorry bout that.
I'll add everyone above but I only get to play starting Thursday since I have to study for exams.

Perfect. :thumbsup:

Add me to play Mario Kart. I don't know how to play with a friend and do the invite thing..... i'm bored! not enough people play wii :sick::yesnod:

If your looking for some online matches, you can also use the MKW Forums to find some games near you. Click the link below!

http://www.wiichat.com/forum/mario-kart-wii/

Actually no, all Friend Code-related threads belong in the Wii Friend Codes forum. :p It's frowned upon t' put FC threads into the forum(s) of the game in question.

... Speakin' of, thread moved to said forum.

Hey everyone, I just bought mario Kart for wii and I love it and I would like to have people to play with. Please add me and send me your friend code. My code is 3139-4176-4381.Thanks hope to play with you all soon!! :)

Back