whos going to get Medal Of Honor?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
im leading towards it. What about u guys?

Maybe, it looks like one of the better FPS' on the Wii. When is it coming out?

its either the 26 or 28th of this month so this upcoming week.

Damn, I just got Sonic and Warioware so I can't afford anymore games lol.

lol.. the last wii game i got was.....i think excite truck a few months ago.

im going to take the same approach i did with blazing angels. wait for reviews and then make a decision. the reviews were mainly negative, so i didn't get it.

Is it any good? I was pretty skeptic of the control scheme for eXcite Truck but then I played Charge! on Wii Play and it seems pretty solid. At least Wii Play's good for something ;D.

FWELR said:
im going to take the same approach i did with blazing angels. wait for reviews and then make a decision. the reviews were mainly negative, so i didn't get it.

i think i might wait for reviews too. It seems like a good game and will be fun.

excite truck- its a nice game, i havent played it much, i play more of madden and zelda

I got it preordered at ebgames... I'm going to get it on the 27th

let me know how it is.. I do want this game as long as its not awful... if all game sites and ppl who own this game say its awful, then i wont. if i get mixed reviews, i might still get it

Let_It_Burn said:
I got it preordered at ebgames... I'm going to get it on the 27th

alright, give us a little review after you played it a little. ie: controls, graphics, length of game, replay value, sound, MULTIPLAYER!!! something Call of Duty left out, hopefully there will be some saance (is that how you spell it) of a split screen.

FWELR said:
alright, give us a little review after you played it a little. ie: controls, graphics, length of game, replay value, sound, MULTIPLAYER!!! something Call of Duty left out, hopefully there will be some saance (is that how you spell it) of a split screen.

the controls look cool. I saw a video today, that showed a person playing it.. it looks cool and i like how u would throw a grenade. i have seen little previews on what u do to reload, crouch, shoot, parachute. looks cool

i think they want to make sure they can get it right away. like, i remember when Paper Mario TTYD came out, i couldn't find one for a week.

Back