who's prettier?

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
Rosalina or Princess Peach? As for me it'll have to be rosalina.

Normally, I'd flame you and eat your charred flesh.

But you have 'Sadness' as your avi... And I can't wait for that game.
And, you presented this in a none perverted way...

"Pretty"?

I guess the could be used to describe Peach...

(You people can't even comprehend how far I've fallen...)

If I were a pixelated person, I would be all up in Rosalina in a second. Maybe Midna first (do-able, not date-able), then Rosalina.

AtomicB said:
I think I just lost any respect I had for the human race.

That sounds like an over-calculated response not at in congruence with the light-hearted nature of this post.

And, assuming that you are human, you just lost respect for yourself.

Rosalina.

Peach needs to sort out that dried up yellow hair. Pink isn't her color, either.

Peach.

Why?: She's been alive with mario for quite some time. i bet she has some er. ''Experience''

I was kidding about that. XD Rosalina is prettier than peach. peach to me is like my grandma..

NjD00 said:
That sounds like an over-calculated response not at in congruence with the light-hearted nature of this post.

And, assuming that you are human, you just lost respect for yourself.

You assume correctly...
( I hate myself...)

But than again, I never really had respect for myself. In my opinion, respect is something you earn, not take. And I haven't earned it yet.

It's just seeing posts like that reminds me just how perverted people are.

And don't you for one second tell me (it's just the internet). That's where people show their true colors.

Where they can say whatever they want with out consequences. Half of them actually act like that in person, as well.

But it's just a post on a thread on a site about gaming, right? No reason to get blown up about it? :lol:

AtomicB said:

You assume correctly...
( I hate myself...)

But than again, I never really had respect for myself. In my opinion, respect is something you earn, not take. And I haven't earned it yet.

It's just seeing posts like that reminds me just how perverted people are.

And don't you for one second tell me (it's just the internet). That's where people show their true colors.

Where they can say whatever they want with out consequences. Half of them actually act like that in person, as well.

But it's just a post on a thread on a site about gaming, right? No reason to get blown up about it? :lol:

First of all, you don't have to earn respect from yourself. What, do you have to be a diligent and honest person for years in order to prove to yourself that you can respect yourself? The old adage "You have to earn respect" has always applied to other people.

Secondly, the point of this post was to poke fun and talk up the women of nintendo games. Take it easy and have fun with it. There are consequences of saying things on video game website in a non-serious post meant for fun? According to you, by saying what I did, my true colors are that I want pixelated characters? haha

Thirdly, there is nothing perverted about a man wanting a woman. The point of this post is that it's funny - Peach, Midna, and Rosalina are not real.

Fourthly, if you really thought that this is just a post about gaming and "no reason to get blown up about it" then you wouldn't have responded.

And after this post, you have to decide to respond and shame yourself since you obviously can't let it go as "just a post on a gaming site", or else not post, take it like a man, and let the post go on with opinions about the topic originally intended by the op.

Last edited:
rosalina, i just want to i mean look at that pony

=]
lol rosalina all the way
i say mario goes with her
since peach slept with bowser
=D rosalina in brawl ftw

Back