Whose hotter, Zelda or Midna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Magical liopleurodon said:
Well, cast your votes! I know this tpic is extremely sad, but personally i say zelda.

However what this thread was really about, does anybody else think Zelda in this game didnt seem as.....well, awesome. I cant put my finger on it but yeah, maybe because she was actually more of a side character or something, because in most other zelda games, the focus in on interaction between link and zelda (him trying to save her or whatever), whereas in twilight princess Midna seemed to steal all the limelight. Plus, she needs to cut off those long dreadlocky things, she would look way cooler without them.

You are kidding, right?

haha, If anyone else understands the OP's username, than you're officially awsome!

Study hall

I've got accounting hw and a history test today.

WiiChat > Everything Else

stfu accounting is hard xD

Plus I don't know anything about asia and we're having a map test over it in history.

ACCOUNTING IS HARD? Oh gawd... It's adding and subtracting...

And you get a ***** slap to the face for not knowing Asia.

^SOOO FRICKING HARD.

Theres an asian country called Brunei. I'm pretty sure you're their god.

Brawny said:
No, when I feel like "spreading rep" I just pick random people that don't piss me off.
rofl
i wonder why so many people piss you off...
yayz i'm one of the ones that don't
i feel so special...~^//^~

Brawny said:
ACCOUNTING IS HARD? Oh gawd... It's adding and subtracting...

And you get a ***** slap to the face for not knowing Asia.
rofl
my bro does accounting ,he finds it easy...but he is one of thse people who can play games throughout the night....
weirdo....
hmm*ponders*
maybe thats why his glasses are soo big,but he goes to game comps and pwns all xDDD
plus!! boooo!!!
everyone knows asia xDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back