Why do people think Ubisoft characters might be on brawl?

Rayman games on the PC (which may have been Rayman 2) >>>>>> all Rayman games. So fun when I was younger.

OT: ...Because those people have characters they love from a franchise owned by Ubisoft, and no info has been confirmed that Nintendo refuses to make a deal with them? I don't know. Ubisoft has as good a chance as any other company (excluding Sega perhaps, the 2 seem to be very friendly lately).

No need to go off topic...post Sukapon in the "Character Discussion" thread.

sorabrawl said:
I've never played Assassin's Creed but I think Altair would be good on the next smash bros game alongside Rayman.

i believe that a character had to be on a nintendo system to qualify to be in brawl. thi is why i dont believe cloud or the guy from assassins's creed will be in it.

assassin's creed is going to be on ds

A prequel for Nintendo DS, titled Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles, is set to be released February 5, 2008.[8]

Last edited:
yes i know but thats not until after brawl comes out.

no i meant the next smash bros
but brawl does come out in March so maybe

sorabrawl said:
no i meant the next smash bros
but brawl does come out in March so maybe

im pretty sure brawl's production is finished. also i dont really believe there will be another super smash bros. didnt sakurai say that this was his last project or something along those lines.

yeah production of brawl is finished indefinately
i know there hasn't been a confirmation of another smash bros game but with all the attention of the game, I think there will be another one

Back