Why does Europe always get the shaft?

i hate that ssbb comes out this year in usa and japan and uk get next year i mean come thats wrong i can understand japan because nintendo is japanese
but usa and the uk should get it the same time or within the same week and with mario football that is understandable usa dont like football which is why will got it first and i think they get there sports games first before japan

deity_link said:
Australia has it as bad as Europe does(if not a couple days more). Someone got around too (finally) writing a report about video game delays (speciaffically nintendo), here's a link to it:Game Delays in Australia/New Zealend
That's a good report and i totally feel for Australians too. Why does nintendo have to piss us off so badly for no apparent reason except its laziness?

I have to agree. I find it bad, but I know that the games will definetely be worth the wait. However I got seriously mad when I found out that I would be getting Metroid 2 months later!! At least Need For Speed Pro Street and The Simpsons game will come out at the same time.

Really, I'm very disappointment because always American market can get a lot of games before Europe market.. English is not my first language (I think you know) and I know Europe releases have to translate them in many other language. I worked in Ireland (I'm a programmer) for a couple of months and I met a guy from France who works for Nintendo translating games to France, of course, and he told me months before the transformers release appeared in Europe ... the game had already finished one month before the original release date and they needed to wait until the official date because Nintendo arranged it in its plan... After that I understood what Nintendo do this... because they need to prepare all marketing related with each game (boxart for Spanish language for example) and they estimate a approximately date to do all of these things. I know, It's not a excuse to delay a release too much like 5 months, but it's the specific reason that's why happen it.

Last edited:
Back