Why hello there

PSWii

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
Sun Diego
Hey everyone. Obviously, I'm new here! I have a Wii and plan on purchasing a Playstation 3 soon. :smilewinkgrin:

mushroomedmario said:
welcome to wiichat home of the wii chat

remember i'm famous around here, and every member prays to me before they go to sleep

hahaha

WiiBad said:
Hey PSWii, glad to see you joined. Welcome to Wiichat!

Thanks! I got my Wii last week. Took me SO long to find one in stock. But I'm glad I did... Wii Sports is addicting! :yesnod:

Yep! Wii Sports is a fantastic introduction to Wii life, but don't forget to pick up Twilight Princess whenever you can...if you ever liked Zelda games, it's hard to beat; lots of fun and many hours.

Nice. Welcome to the forums. I would suggest a few games to definately try out on your new system. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Super monkeyball Banana Blitz, and ofcourse Zelda Twilight Princess. Happy gaming.

WiiBad said:
Yep! Wii Sports is a fantastic introduction to Wii life, but don't forget to pick up Twilight Princess whenever you can...if you ever liked Zelda games, it's hard to beat; lots of fun and many hours.

Thanks, yes i love Zelda games.

LilWiiWii said:
Nice. Welcome to the forums. I would suggest a few games to definately try out on your new system. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Super monkeyball Banana Blitz, and ofcourse Zelda Twilight Princess. Happy gaming.

Have you played RE4 on the Wii? Is it any good? The only games I've gotton so far are, Need For Speed Carbon, Madden 07 and Spiderman 3 haha.

Welcome to wiichat PSWii. Be sure to read the rules, participate sensibly in discussions and generally enjoy your stay here.

Hey welcome to the forum :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.

welcome to wiichat home of the wii chat

remember this:I am the best!..hands down

Enjoy your stay here.
Wiichat is as good as the posters who post, so post well please :lol:

Back