Why Is This So Funny?

Its awesome that Nintendo Wii is getting some heavy support from Ubisoft. How often do you see a game commerical? Sure its not rare, but they don't do it for every game out there.

Ubisoft has stressed their committment over and over towards the Wii, look at how many launch games they had for the Wii as well as the ones coming out soon. Its important to have such a huge company like Ubisoft behind you on a launch.

I would imagine next year sometimes, we'll be seeing Ubisoft start to push the limit of the Wii games they make. Hopefully they'll back that commitment even more and start putting a bit more quality into them as well.

Last edited:
I don't care who you are, when the disco ball popped out and they start dancing your not human if you don't atleast let loose a little chuckle. That **** was funny.

xbandaidx said:
Its awesome that Nintendo Wii is getting some heavy support from Ubisoft. How often do you see a game commerical? Sure its not rare, but they don't do it for every game out there.

Ubisoft has stressed their committment over and over towards the Wii, look at how many launch games they had for the Wii as well as the ones coming out soon. Its important to have such a huge company like Ubisoft behind you on a launch.

I would imagine next year sometimes, we'll be seeing Ubisoft start to push the limit of the Wii games they make.

It's going to be sweet when they get the capabilities of the system down...I've been a big fan of Ubisoft for a while now and I know that they'll deliver some really good games to the Wii at some point...Red Steel was a launch game and it's still really good...I can't wait to see what they are going to release in the future.

Back