WI-FI game list thread.

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
ok, so i have noticed there have been a couple "wich games have wifi?" "will this game have wifi?" so here is a thread where i will post a link from wikipedia that shows everysingle current on upcoming wifi games in Americas and europe..........i hope this helps out alot and feel free to discuss any game you see on the list.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_Wi-Fi_Connection_games

sincierly yours

ZAP

I found that on Wikipedia a while ago:lol:. but mine got outdated i guess but good find.

thnks, but im sure alot of people have seen it, its just really fer people who havent

well ive personally never have played trauma center before, but alot of people like it, so it must be good

thnks this really helps alot!!! i didnt even know half of those games were even going to be online

any time man, thats why the thread is here

Nice idea.

It's a shame that wiki has errors in it though. I got all confused when I looked at the list and it said that MLB Power Pros was released in Europe. Clicking on the link showed that it was in fact only released in Japan and the USA so far.

My point? Good find, nice list, check it carefully before getting excited / dejected!!

I saw this a long time ago, and you can't count on this. They said the Bigs was online and now it's not. So don't believe everything you find here.

he is right, wiki isnt a 100% reliable source, so dont get your hopes up 100%

But pretty much all of the games were online, so you can still have a good idea about what games will be online.

ya you are right.....but guys, you better keep an open mind that some of those games might turn around and knock you out with a "no wifi announcement"

Back