Wi-Fi Nun-chuck

roryrc

roryrc
Dec 6, 2006
Yorkshire
Nintendo made a mistake and it was the nun chuck, the nun chuck should be more usefull it should be usefull as the wii mote, the wii remote should be wireless therefore you won't have to worry about pullling wire to far and the fact that it gets in ur way sometimes.

But there is a problem lets say ur playing with mates and ur holding the wi remote and nun-chuck how would they know what nun chuck goes with what person therefore it should have a system that asigns that nun chuck to that wii remote!!!!!

Yea you wont believe how poor i am seriously im like outa money

Total support from me! I used an uppercut in Boxing game last night and the nunchuck wire also swang and whipped my face...felt like a strap hanging out of the boxing glove.

I was thinking about a wireless nunchuck earlier today watching my cuz fish on zelda, maybe they will release one like they did with the wavebird

agree

the system knows which chuck to which player becuase it is being sent through the wiimote. but i did notice in COD:3 and LOZ:TP when fighting in close quarters or fishing the chord can snag and its annoying

The wired nunchuck definately is the weakest link, hardware wise on the Wii. Eventually i'm sure there will be a bluetooth version of the nunchuck available.

Back