Wicked Monsters Blast Roars Onto the Wii Friday March 9

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
[FONT=&amp]
maura-albums-news-picture9725-wicked-monsters-blast.jpg

Wicked Monsters Blast is a brand new family-friendly shooting game for the Wii. In the game, you get to play as the characters of the “Wicked Monster” series, shooting it out with cartoon-style aliens, animals and monsters, all set in a vivid cartoon environment. Gameplay involves using your Wii Remote to blast enemies and solve puzzles across 20 challenges and 12 mini games. The game features three unique game modes: Arcade, Family and Survival, with fast-paced gameplay where the player must combine skill with intensity to make it through to the next stage. Arcade Mode sees the player choosing a crazy character to play as and following their story; Family Mode is where you can select any of the mini-games that you’ve unlocked to play separately, and Survival Mode is when you shoot your way through as many rounds in the random games as you can. There’s also a 4-player Multiplayer mode, for arcade-style multiplayer action with players cooperating to win challenges at the same time as competing against each other to get the highest score. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Each of the 20 action-packed mission levels has their own theme, including Lazy Brain Attack, where you have to keep your students awake, No Mercy for Hippos where you have to keep the hippos hungry, and Desert Striker where you must defeat Colonel Eureka. The 12 mini games include shooting rocks to create sculptures, serving dinner to a whale, breaking bottles and matching pictures. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[video=youtube;i9M2sKXgA1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9M2sKXgA1Y[/video]​
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Here’s Andy Pearson, Marketing Manager at publisher, PQube Ltd, talking about the game:[/FONT]

"The first thing which sprang to mind when we signed this title was 'Point Blank' – without a doubt the best shooting game I have played... until now! Wicked Monsters Blast operates in that same realm of fast paced action shooting without relying on gruesome monsters/zombies that a lot of other shooters do, this game is family friendly fun!"
Wicked Monsters Blast will be available for the Wii this Friday March 9.

[FONT=&amp]Source: [/FONT]Interworks USA

Back