Wierd things going on, $500 Wii!!!

Okinuza

Almost Wii
Dec 17, 2006
The title ain't lying, the Wii in this stupic country costs $500:wtf:, minimum, other places get up to $600:yikes: (don't even image the PS3 [okay, maybe knowing won't hurt: $800-$1000 for 20GB...dunno about 60, always sold out]) and I really want to get one for X-mas, what should I do:frown2:

UAE, United Arab Emirates:mad5:...I hate this place, we're moving oermanently to Canada soon though;)

get a wii + a 360 if you want graphics, you can get both for around ps3 price and the 360 has ps3 graphics. ps3 is just expensive coz of blu-ray and i dont see the point of putting a game on a 50gb disc anyway, no point there will never be that much content for a game atleast not for a good few years, seeing as games are 4.3 - 9gb now.

you are not understanding my point, look at how much the Wii costs, so much for the $250 pricetag, and affordability, this country ruined it all for me, i can buy 2 wiis from US, Canada, UK, Aussie or anywhere else for the price of 1 over here!

a. Try ebay? Shipping should be high but it will probobly end up cheaper.
b. Wait till you get to Canada.
c. Pay someone to import it.

I love America. $420 (that includes tax) For a Wii plus 3 games.

Actually thought it would be more expensive. (it's not like it's the cure for cancer)I think you can wait....then order it and the games from the us or until you get to the north. It's pretty much what I did when I got the NES while I lived in the caribbean, was really expensive in the stores over there. Now you have it easier....the internet! :)

Back