Wii accessories and pricing (in Japan)

Ronan

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
I found these prices for the wii accessories, it is also a an offcial confirmation of all the official wii accessories for launch:
(All prices rounded to the nearest unit. No need to bore you with decimals :) )

Wii AC Adapter

Nintendo includes one of these with each Wii, but you can purchase another for 3,000 yen. ($25) (£14)

Wii AV Cable

Likewise, each Wii ships with one of these bundled in, but you can purchase another for the low price of 1,000 yen. ($8) (£5)

Wii S-Video

2,500 yen will get you the improved picture of S-video. ($21) (£11)

Wii D-Cable

Japan prefers the D-Cable to component, but they both deliver basically the same picture quality and allow for progressive output. Pricing is set at 2,500 yen. ($21) (£11)

Wii Component Cable

Nintendo is also making a component cable available for the system, also at 2,500 yen. ($21) (£11)

SD Memory Card 512MB

This 512MB memory card is functionally equivalent to a standard SD memory card, but has the Nintendo and Wii logos. Pricing is set at 3,800 yen.
($32) (£17)

Wii LAN Adapter

The Wii has WiFi built in, but those who prefer a wired connection will want to pick up this USB LAN adapter. It's set for release some time in December at a price of 2,800 yen. ($23) (£13)

Facts and Figures (and pics for accessories) : IGN

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of detail guys, this is the only piece of decent news that ion hasnt allready done :mad5: jk:lol:

Thanks for Reading again!

damn it why wont my wireless broadband work with my ds i think it has a bug because i tried at a hotspot and at didnt work i hope my wii works with it hey anybody no how far is the wireless conectiblity

in touch with the wii said:
damn it why wont my wireless broadband work with my ds i think it has a bug because i tried at a hotspot and at didnt work i hope my wii works with it hey anybody no how far is the wireless conectiblity

Thats rubbish ><

I'm still holding out for some pricing info for Australia, that'll halp me out soooo much in deciding what to get

Just a bit of off-topic news guys (srry cant edit last post):

Newly Renamed E3 Media and Business Summit will be held July 11-13 in LA

source: Gamespot

Back