Wii Adapter in India@Rs. 350/-

ailug

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2010
I burned my wii-USA power adpter by using it directly at 240 Volts. I baught new Adapter with indian connector 110-240 volt at haridas market, Koti, Hyderabad for Rs. 350/- only. About 8$.

I burned my wii-USA power adpter by using it directly at 240 Volts. I baught new Adapter with indian connector 110-240 volt at haridas market, Koti, Hyderabad for Rs. 350/- only. About 8$.
Bro How many days its worked for u(350/- adapter)?For me its worked for 1 week and after that its again burned out. I contacted them but no response.Simply they saying no warranty no guaranty. I tried to repair that adapter but the technician is saying the adapter what i purchased its very very low quality adapter. after that again i went to the shop in koti haridasmarket where i purchased. I seriously asked about this. They told me they have one more good quality adapters its costing 1500/- but for that also no warranty no guaranty.So i decided that never purchase any item from them.its my worst experience with that market shops. Nearly i tried 10 shops over there, every 1 saying no warranty no guaranty. How they selling this scarp products to customers?.we cant take a chance and the response from them its very bad.I dont know for every 1 its happened or not, but for me it was happened. By seeing this post only i went there i purchased that item.That is the reason i posted my experience here. Beware of frauds..

Last edited:
Back