wii allocations for circuit city on sunday

ZinGy said:
You know what I mean lol. I'm so excited, I can't wait.

yeah me too! well you should call and ask how many they have, they might a have a little more then is listed or even less possibly, but it was more for me(said thirty but circuit city confirmed 34:D ) but yeah i think you should be there a little ealier like at 5. you never know! good luck!

bjscott05 said:
Does anyone know if they are advertising in the ad that they will have wiis in stock? Mine is only getting 15 :(

The Ad states 15 min.

24 near me w00t.

Random question:

Do you need a parent to buy the Wii or can a teen like about 16 buy it front up?

ZinGy said:
Random question:

Do you need a parent to buy the Wii or can a teen like about 16 buy it front up?

Unless the Wii turned into a M rated system. No. But good luck camping, I know alot of people will be Sunday.

im lost...i typed my zip code in but it said no results....where do u type your zip code in and find your store #?????????

Does anyone know if Circuit City is selling the original Wii at $250 or the bundled wii with all the games?

ZinGy said:
Does anyone know if Circuit City is selling the original Wii at $250 or the bundled wii with all the games?

As far as I have read it's going to be just the console. The only places I have read about that make you buy the bundle is ToysRUs, which btw is now under investigation by the BBB for those tactics of forcing people to buy the bundle.

Just call them up, if they make you buy the bundle but said they are selling the console alone complain and they usually will just give in.

I bet everyone knows, since Best Buy has said they're only allowed to sell on Sunday. They had the stock in 3 days before the day I got mine but were required per Nintendo to sell on Sunday. So im assuming its the same for everywhere and everyone knows. My advice, 4 am would be a good time to camp your spot.

Are you an insider? If you are, please tell me, is the 3731 getting any PS3's tomorrow?

Back