Wii baby YEAH!

autobot

WiiChat Member
Apr 10, 2007
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum but hey, I love video games and I've bought myself a new wii.

You'll find I enjoy writing reviews for games and generally just enjoying good game talk. I'm not into the whole flaming thing so if there's anything you don't agree with in my posts, try to keep it civil. This is about the games.

A little more about me.

Well, I bought my Wii about one week ago. I have four games so far Wii sports, Wario Ware (for the girlfriend), Trauma Center, and Zelda. Right now I'm playing through Zelda and I'm completely amazed by the innovative style of gameplay involved.

Other than the Wii, I own two Xbox 360's and enjoy playing the more serious games on those systems.

I am a casual hardcore gamer. I teach english in China and was born in Canada. Unfortunately I don't seem to have enough time in the day to play enough games, but I try to make the time whenever I can.

Anyway, that's about all the introduction I really need here.

Play hard and have fun.

Caid autobot.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time at WiiChat and congrats on getting your new Wii! Im glad to finally get another HardCore Gamer here, your gonna find a bunch a newbs at the forums....SO BEWARE!

Last edited:
You should also beware of my kitty cat. Ever since my friend went into the same room as it, I never saw him again. I'm scared....HELP ME!!!!!
(hello, welcome to wiichat.)
Here he is:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRyK_1g4VWQ&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Or use a water based animal like the Isopod

Wow, this is a pretty lively forum. Good to see everyone has such an excellent sense of humour as well.

Kill it with fire? No, I want to cuddle with the cat.. It's so cute. Then I'll give it to a Korean restaurant with a good recipe. If I use fire first I'll ruin the tenderness.

Caid autobot

Back