Wii basic info

lMoonfire

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
hey guys, im just wanting to know some some basic details on the Wii before i preorder today, so links , or responses or referrals would be great, i have googled around to find some info and on one of the searches i was taken to this forum , so here i am

WiFi- whats the online scene going to be like, ive seen a few debates over friends code system etc. what games will be WiFi enabled(i guess that sounds right lol)

Games- is there a new donkey kong kind of adventure game out? ive seen a DK racing kind of game , is there a newer version of the N64's Donkey Kong 64?, Gears of War? is that on Wii, if so will it be online aswell? Sega Rally 2? i loved that game when i played it! any chance of it for Wii? is red steel going to be for online?

for the people that think i'm a :tard: you can have a laugh ahah i'm sure theres some stupid questions in there, but yeah, this is mainly what i want to get the fill in for so replies appreciated

thanks,that answers a few things, anyone help with the remainder of questions? i mainly want to know about what to expect for the online

Well, the first two announced games that have confirmed online play are Pokemon Battle Revolution and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. (I'm sure there are others, just those are the two you hear about most.)

However, Reggie stated in an interview with MTV that there are online games in the pipeline that nobody knows about yet. The online factor is supposed to take off in a big way in "very early 2007." So, take that with the obligatory grain of salt, but it is promising news.

lMoonfire said:
thanks,that answers a few things, anyone help with the remainder of questions? i mainly want to know about what to expect for the online

Online system is going to be cool. I can see the future already. It's going to be like a computer with so many different interactive things on it. The way they built the main menu was genius!

thanks for the replies, thats what i wanted to hear, will there be a new version donkey kong? and will ther be sega rally 2 or a game similar, or banjo kazzoie is there version for wii

Last edited:
Back