Wii - Best accessories yet to come...

KillerQ

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2007
Hey all,

Given the simple fact that the guitar hero controller utilizes the wireless technology and accelerometer or the wiimote by connecting to the nuncuck port, that shows that many more 'smart' accessories will be coming out.

That means, a zapper that has relocated buttons built on to it, or an endless amount of options!

My point being, an accessory can be much more than a plastic bracket - if it connects to the nunchuk port. I think the guitar is the only accessory at this point in time to take advantage of this...

Any thoughts on what may come out int he future? The possibilities are endless...

Sweet,

Matt!

i agree first off have any seperate guitars came out for the wii. Second, i think they will go anywhere from guns to swords, to cars sterring wheels to anythin they need a fishing rod anything a basketball maybe

I think they could go even bigger than all that....maybe wireless tech clothing pieces that make a game even more interactive. Meaning you run and jump and all that type of thing for your characters in the games. They might get into like wrist bands and gloves and leg pieces. things like that.

He means the Wii Fit balance board. Basically it uses your weight and center of gravity to do certain things. I am lazy but just search Google for Wii Fit Balance Board.

Theres a lot of things I hope they make a weight lifting bar :) (iam over weight)

Back