Wii - Blow Mii Away

Thanks guys. =) I think sometime soon I'll make a longer video.

Well, time for me to be the critic here. Sorry, but I'm very... Err... Critical about these things. >.> I've created numerous AMV's in my spare time... Anyway... Sorry to say, but I think you can do better. It seemed as though you just slapped random video clips together. No transitions at all, just randomly cutting to different games or scenario's. 'Twas kinda ordinary. Then again, you didn't have very many video clips to choose from for that. All I'm saying is that you can probably do better. *Nod nod* You can do "eet" Jenova! >.<

Last edited:
Kumoriken said:
Well, time for me to be the critic here. Sorry, but I'm very... Err... Critical about these things. >.> I've created numerous AMV's in my spare time... Anyway... Sorry to say, but I think you can do better. It seemed as though you just slapped random video clips together. No transitions at all, just randomly cutting to different games or scenario's. 'Twas kinda ordinary. Then again, you didn't have very many video clips to choose from for that. All I'm saying is that you can probably do better. *Nod nod* You can do "eet" Jenova! >.<

Yeah, I know I can do like ten billion times better. I did it in like 25-30 minutes. xD Some parts fit the song but then in-between that I just have random stuff. =D

I have another AMV that I made, here: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=SpawnXIII I think it's much better than this one. =)

Last edited:
Take out the Necro-nesia part.
Take out the parts where we see the people who are playing the game.
Add more clips of awesome games, not sub-par games.

Other than that, the Zelda part was cool :). Went slightly down-hill from there and I sorta lost interest. I also agree with what Kumoriken said.

Flip said:
Take out the Necro-nesia part.
Take out the parts where we see the people who are playing the game.
Add more clips of awesome games, not sub-par games.

Other than that, the Zelda part was cool :). Went slightly down-hill from there and I sorta lost interest. I also agree with what Kumoriken said.

Got lazy after the Zelda part. ;)

I'm trying to find a good song to fit more Wii games, I'll probably use like 5-6 games in it.

Back