Wii Blue Light

cheese3915

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Illinois
Am i the only one who wants it on all the time? they should make a simple update to give u an option to have it on or not. It looks so sweet with it on.

Thegamerfan said:
......send it a mail and dont open it....thats the update

Ditto. It really does work, so try that technique out. If you need help with it, just ask. :yesnod:

but when you turn your wii on, the blue light goes away.

(and doesnt comeback till you send another email)

Well clearly people do because there has only been about 5 million threads about the blue light.

But thats not get into that, personally I dont care if it is on or off. It really doesnt matter to me.

CantGetAWii said:
Well clearly people do because there has only been about 5 million threads about the blue light.

But thats not get into that, personally I dont care if it is on or off. It really doesnt matter to me.

I agree. I don't care for my Wii's decoration. I care for it's gameplay ability.

Same. i like the blue light but i don't need it on all the time. i just love the motion sensor technology. thats why i got the wii

vagrant said:
That would annoy the **** out of me.
same here thats y i turned it off

if u want something like that, get the blue light stand, pretty much the same thing

ciper said:
I agree. You should see the installation instructions.... so much work for?

Ya I saw installations videos for pulseVU a while back. Such a waste of time.

Seriously people why do you care if it is lit up while you play? Shouldn't you be busy watching the TV?

And I agree with Wario, if you want pretty LED's then go buy the $10 stand.

vagrant said:
Ya I saw installations videos for pulseVU a while back. Such a waste of time.

Seriously people why do you care if it is lit up while you play? Shouldn't you be busy watching the TV?

And I agree with Wario, if you want pretty LED's then go buy the $10 stand.
i didn't even know it flashes while u play:lol:

to find the blue light stand go to gamestop. awhile ago it was on sell $5.

Back