Wii commercial on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just found it funny that it was on youtube and there is a huge flamewar going on in the comments about systems

Just so everyone knows that has G4 the Wii launch episode is on on Xplay. Nintendo sends us a magical box of happiness

Someone already posted a link to this same commercial like 2 weeks ago. Only it was the whole thing. They went to a bunch of different houses. Including rednecks out in the middle of nowhere.

vagrant said:
Someone already posted a link to this same commercial like 2 weeks ago.
Sorry, was it the link to youtube? I was just saying it was on youtube not really there's a commercial

Messykitty414 said:
Sorry, was it the link to youtube? I was just saying it was on youtube not really there's a commercial

Yes, it was a link to youtube. With all the different ads together.

That advert made me feel physically sick. If Nintendo are putting aside $200 million to advertise and battle against Sony and Microsoft, they'll need better ads than that.

Kris said:
That advert made me feel physically sick. If Nintendo are putting aside $200 million to advertise and battle against Sony and Microsoft, they'll need better ads than that.

If you saw the rest of them you'd think they were hilarious.

Kris said:
I liked the music though. And the Sony ads are kinda creepy:shocked:

There was an extended version of that commercial that somonen had posted alittle while back.

ABC said:
There was an extended version of that commercial that somonen had posted alittle while back.
Yeah, I didn't add the video in my post, I guess a mod added it. But, I was just saying it's on the front page of youtube now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back