Wii Commercial Spoof

LOL at poor acting of the people pretending to play the wii! :lol:

that dosn't change the fact that she was bowling and then out of no where she started batting....and in the begeging she looked like a horse moving.....watch it again and look at her.....

but its still funny

zeon9881 said:
that dosn't change the fact that she was bowling and then out of no where she started batting....and in the begeging she looked like a horse moving.....watch it again and look at her.....

but its still funny

ok then, Maybe her TV was'nt working properly but she was high and thought it was..

zeon9881 said:
omg i watched it again and i seriously think shes high or maybe...just maybe..retarded

Everyone on that video is retarded :)

I don't think it's possible to zone out on the Wii that long. It would have made more sense if it was WoW. Still... very funny.

brainiac said:
She was playing Galaxy. Im filled with envy and rage. Glad she died in the fire :)

Yeh, me too. I hope her head got jammed between a door and a bit of the ceiling collapsed on her, crushing her skull. Then someone grabbed her corpse and repeatedly stabbed her in the back until her lungs collapsed, then a granny came up to her and snapped her neck with a walking stick and then poured lava into her eye...

Last edited by a moderator:
lee.jarratt said:
Yeh, me too. I hope her head got jammed between a door and a bit of the ceiling collapsed on her, crushing her skull. Then someone grabbed her corpse and repeatedly stabber her in the back until her lungs collapsed, then a granny came up to her and snapped her neck with a walking stick and then poured lava into her eye...

Yea Mario jumped out of the screen with a bucket full of lava from the lava planet and threw it right into her eye and then forced her to do this to herself :mad2:

Back