Wii controllers going nuts on me

billym1317

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
2542-7555-4159-7761
My wii controllers were working perfectly fine a few hours, and after this mess happened I thought I had fixed it, but apparently I did not. When I point my wii remote towards the screen, even if I hold it very steadly, it starts moving out of control, and kind of dissapearing as if it were blinking. Has anyone had this problem, or know how to fix it? I have 4 wii remotes, 2 of them are a year old, and 2 are two weeks old and all of them are going nuts on me, so maybe it's the sensor bar?

i have the same problem but i just ignore, i think it's the sensor bar, if you have nything blocking it move them and make sure your sensor bar is stedy as well

is there a lot of light by your tv? something like open blinds or a christmas tree maybe?

i had the same problem, thought it was the sensor bar & just randomly turned off my christmas tree & everything worked fine. So i just moved the xmas tree.

cassieboo said:
is there a lot of light by your tv? something like open blinds or a christmas tree maybe?

i had the same problem, thought it was the sensor bar & just randomly turned off my christmas tree & everything worked fine. So i just moved the xmas tree.

That helped me out, I had like a dozen windows with light shining through and a Christmas tree. Now everything's working great. :D

I have the same problem with light from the window messing with the wii remote. It's a pain in the arse, maybe Nintendo will sort it out with better remotes in the future.

Back