wii drums

jenruden

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2008
Hey I have a silly questions. My husband and kids love guitar hero and someone told us you could get drums to go along with this, does anyone know if this is true?

there are no drum for GH3....the only game i can think of that lets you use the drum is Rockband for PS2, PS3, and xbox360

Thank You so much. I guess we will look at the game rockband for our playstation2 or our xbox360. is it better on one versus the other?

the 360 and ps3 version lets you create your own person and have online capability.....while the ps2 cant

she wants donkey konga...lol

no no drums for Wii yet... im sure soon enough though.. most game developers kinda overlooked nintendo because they were in last place durring the last gen systems... and with how long it takes to put a good game out they are just now getting around to it for the Wii, seeing as there sales have outdone the otehr 2 systems... 2008 should be a good year for Wii and the bigger 3rd party title games.

there are a tone of games that they are already freaking out about missing sales and are rushing out a Wii version to get them...

There is actually a guy hooked up a special drum set not meant for video games in general that a guy beat Through the Fire and Flames on Expert 90 something
percent, he says that it cost him like 1,000 dollars so I really don;t think it's realistic for most people, it's really cool to watch, he also did it on 360, so I don't know if it would work for Wii, but than again it wasn't mant for 360 in the first place anyway...

Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rnw1YpKkCTE

you can download something of the internet and if ur computer has bluethooth then synchronise your wiimote u should check it up on youtube its sweet!

Back