Wii freezing?

Lovehate

WiiChat Member
Nov 1, 2007
Missouri
Wii Online Code
5825-8118-9966-5126
My wii is freezing when playing and it will just not allow me to do anything. cant shut it off, and cant get to wii menu, I usually wait for a couple hours then turn it off manually by the cords, I know its not good for it but I dont know what to do. Will someone please help me out?

Mine does that every once in a while I think all Wii's do it with some games because sometimes the Wii can't handle the stuff you are doing so I think that is why the look of the pages on the Internet Channel are so different is so the Wii can handle it and you shouldn't have to report a problem unless it does that really often. It also could even be a problem with the game if that is the freezing thing.

PS3Stinks said:
Mine does that every once in a while I think all Wii's do it with some games because sometimes the Wii can't handle the stuff you are doing so I think that is why the look of the pages on the Internet Channel are so different is so the Wii can handle it and you shouldn't have to report a problem unless it does that really often. It also could even be a problem with the game if that is the freezing thing.

that's not the reason why the internet channel looks different..

it's because it's from the opera browser and it's made to fit your television depending on specific setup of your internet channel

Back