Wii game

Super Smash Bros Brawl is great, online is okay. Mario Kart Wii is probably the best replay value game I have, and the online is great. Either way you have a solid game.:)

Call of Duty: World at War is a good choice. If you like soccer I think FIFA is good too and very exciting to play with other people online. I don't have either Smash Bros or Mario Kart so I don't know if those are better choices.

call of duty world at war will keep you busy for a long time, i have over 3 days put into it, and others have more than a week put into it!

definatly go with mario kart wii. great game. online play owns buttcrack. it matches you up with people in like ten seconds then your good to go :] great replay value. most amazing game ever = mario kart wii

smash bros is a good game but as for online you will be very disappointed.

Stick with Mario Kart Wii~ One of the best Wii online titles available.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl is definitely a title with a high amount of replay value, especially if you have someone to play with. I'm going to have to agree with opitekk with the crappy online gameplay.

yeah the ssbb online play SUCKS. friend codes in general pretty much bite.
edit:
in mario kart though you dont need to worry about names and other crap.
just 12 digits if you wanna play with friends.
one time i exchange codes with my friend and within 15 minutes we were registered and we play online a lot now.
and if you dont have any friends with a wii you just join a random match. its pretty cool you end up playing with people from everywhere :yesnod:

Back