Wii Games You are Getting for Christmas?

Everything in my sig that say's Soon to Get I can hopefully get this Christmas, not to much realy.

Far Cry, Zelda, some Wii points, my Pittsburgh Penguins jersey, and probably gift cards :D

What in the hell do you need 50,000 Wii points for.....i call shenanigans on ericlewis91

Oh yeah, and a new hockey stick. w00t.

None, I bought all the Wii games that are out that I want plus I have gamefly so instead i'm getting a 360 and a few games for it as well as a years subscription to Xbox Live. Btw to all you people getting red steel and/or far cry for christmas I suggest you rent them first because there is a good chance some/most will be disappointed. IMO red steel is utter **** and I have been hearing terrible things about far cry so just a heads up.

Zelda: Twighlight Princess

Wii Sports (unless Nintendo forgot to put one in my box!)

And Wii Play which I bought myself ready for the day!

I asked for Red Steel, COD3 and Rayman. I probably won't get any. I also asked for a wi-fi USB adapter, which I probably won't get either :mad:

lol i dont even know if i'm going to get a Wii let alone what games i would get for it :eek:
Only one more days wait though so yea i will hope :p

wow, everyones getting so many games.......
All i need is my zelda :)
I'll get some more games in the new year though

ericlewis91 said:
opsssss. i meant 5000 points!

haha, I would hope. I don't think the console can even credit you with 50,000

"A Maximum number of unused points can be stored on one Wii console"
~The back of the points card package i got this morning

It was funny, me and my brother both got each other 2000 point cards, this morning we both handed each other an identically wrapped package that was the same size and shape. My parents just started laughing at us.

Ohh my god Eric! 50,000 points could buy you a whole system of every game ever made for it.

Back