Wii Guitar Hero 5 question

rob128146

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2010
NC
I have bought the GH 5 and I can not just play the guitar on it. When I start the game it loads and brings up the guitar, microphone, drums. If I hit quick game it makes me play as a band and not just the guitar. I have deleted the game on my Wii console and started over and the same thing. I have also went to career and it does the same thing. I need help very quick and badly. Can someone help me please. OK 1 more thing. If I do click on play, it does not let me play either it comes up with the mulitcolored lines all the way across the playing board and not just the colored frets, for the guitar. please please help me.

The full band screen always comes up in the game, with the option of others' (vocals, drums, other guitar) to JOIN, but that doesn't mean that you can't play by yourself.
You join by hitting A...then adjust your skill level because it sounds like it was set to "beginner."

The full band screen always comes up in the game, with the option of others' (vocals, drums, other guitar) to JOIN, but that doesn't mean that you can't play by yourself.
You join by hitting A...then adjust your skill level because it sounds like it was set to "beginner."
TY very much that was the problem it was on beginner. Again thank you

Back