Wii Gun???

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Check this vid I found on Gootube:
Within the first minute the camera person strolls by the controller types.... you see the first on the right?? What the hell? its like a Duck Hunt gun that the wiimote attaches to. Obviously for 1st person shooters, seeing the actual trigger and an analog control where the hammer would be on a real gun...
P.S. Im really super stoked on that orchestra game

NICE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4wnkLKgfgQ

It Just A Shell For The Wiimote So U Can Use It As A Gun [kinna Like Ubisoft Doing With The Whiile]

No, this has functionality, not much has been mentioned on it for awhile. It has an analog stick on it and perhaps will be compatible with all first person shooters

Sovieto said:
No, this has functionality, not much has been mentioned on it for awhile. It has an analog stick on it and perhaps will be compatible with all first person shooters

HOLD ON RU TALKIN BOUT THIS ONE???

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2006/news/05/10/wii_gun_screen001.jpg

CUS IF YES THE ANALOG STICK ON THE BACK ITS THE NUNCHUK.

Dubbed "The Zapper," the new addition to the Wii family is a casing that houses the Wii-mote and the analog joystick [NUNCHUK] in a configuration that looks like a gun.

The wiimote and nunchuk connect into one encasing, to make the gun? pretty conventional! It also looks like a seperate battery pack on the bottom side of the handle...

I saw this attachment and this could be done easier and better with just a plastic attachment such as the ubisoft wheel that the Wii-mote would click into then you could still attach the nunchuk and play games like red steel and metroid prime that require separate movement with the nunchuk, I have already made the schematics and am going to try and submit it to Nintendo and various companies to mass produce, its a lot like a light gun when attached but just augments how the b button is pressed so it's not complicated.

man if they release this i hope its compatible with duck hunt, i used to love playing duck hunt with the zapper thing on nes :p

can only pray u cant have the gun or wii mote practically touch the tv for an auto hit like back in the day lol

ghghgh14702 said:
I saw this attachment and this could be done easier and better with just a plastic attachment such as the ubisoft wheel that the Wii-mote would click into then you could still attach the nunchuk and play games like red steel and metroid prime that require separate movement with the nunchuk, I have already made the schematics and am going to try and submit it to Nintendo and various companies to mass produce, its a lot like a light gun when attached but just augments how the b button is pressed so it's not complicated.

I'm sure Nintendo will be very willing to mass produce your idea. Sarcasm.

ghghgh14702 said:

i actually think the one nintendo has designed is perfect i mean it would be lush for arcade type games its just like a shot gun

Back