Wii hunt - another dry day in Canada

wiiVan

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2006
well, looks like another day passed without any substantial number of Wii consoles arriving...

Tips (hopefully it helps someone):

I have good info, a source who tells me that Wal-Mart gets them between 9 and noon mostly, so being there first thing (at least in North Vancouver) is a waste of time.

Futureshop (again, North Vancouver) gets them afternoons, anytime between 2-7pm mostly.

The odd delivery times are because the Wiis aren't part of core stock, but rather sent to them via UPS.

Best Buy has them friday morning, nationwide as you all know... but if you aren't prepared to get there the night before and wait it out, don't bother.. I saw more than a few frustrated people showing at at 9am last friday and being laughed at...

I think the fact that we havent seen many consoles in close to a week means that we're due... futureshop and walmart both indicated that they expect something towards the end of the week... tomorrow (thursday) and friday, these are our lucky days, folks!

-Chris

before you create a thread, search for any existing ones that may be on the same topic as the one you plan to create. Keeps things more organized, ya digg?

Thanx for trying to help though :D

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

Back