Yet another (more reasonable) release date!!

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Ok, I think the release date will be 11/3, it makes sense for sooo many reasons, first of all, that is 2 weeks of a headstart to the PS3, which seems right, (they would do like 1 week and 6 days or something)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...~~q776969~~nccat02119##1##n&_requestid=131683
that is the link to Wii games, their all 49.99 which seems right, and the earliest ones say 11/3, theres also a lot that say 11/17, which is perfect because thats just tring to steal buisness from PS3! So thoes things all fall in place perfectly, and is a very reasonable release date, also MP3 is 11/16 which seems right, becuase nintendo was saying they might purposley delay it so theres not 2 AAA+ titles at launch thus making third party publishers loose sales (the other is zelda) so i think that all is well! a day before the launch, also to prevent others from being sold its a day before instead of 11/17 when so many other games are coming out so the others dont loose sales. i think that all seems pretty strong and convincing, dont you>? all though, some titles that were confirmed for launch are instead dated for 11/17 (even though theres always a huge chance its inaccurate like other game shops)
Another reason: Its a friday, likley date to release a console, kick off your weekend with the launch of the Wii!
And another: The japanese one will release first, maybe a week before? Japan will need that extra boost, that might be why some games at other sites are to release late october, japan needs the earlier boost too, the compeition will be more neck to neck since its only ps3 and wii in japan, they probally wont be expecting to steal so many people in america becuase of the 360

Last edited:
people on here need to stop posting all these stupid chances of a release date. until Nintendo announces it, no one, i repeat, no one! knows when it will come out.

people do know the release date, and nintendo could of only told teh big huncho of best buy the release date and paid him to keep it secret, thats probally happening a lot

Sovieto said:
people do know the release date, and nintendo could of only told teh big huncho of best buy the release date and paid him to keep it secret, thats probally happening a lot
i dont think Nintendo would do that. maybe microsoft because Mr. Gates can afford to burn money. and if they paid him, he wouldnt tell anyone now would he?

nic7 said:
i dont have school on nov. 3, so theyll probably release it that day
whats so special about that day?

Last edited:
It would be good for the Wii to get a headstart and I thats the most reasonable release date i have heard right now so you also win me vote.

Mr._Stoukaph said:
people on here need to stop posting all these stupid chances of a release date. until Nintendo announces it, no one, i repeat, no one! knows when it will come out.

I completely agree with you, anyway third-party developers even know...

Back