Wii Internet Channel?

Elk

WiiChat Member
Feb 23, 2008
Hi, Im a bit of a newbie at wiis and this forum, but ive had my wii for almost a year now, and never got the internet on it, i just started to try, and the wii recognized my internet connection and it updated and w/e, but how do i get onto the actual browser? thats the only thing i cant figure out how to do :[

The Wii Internet Browser now costs 500 Wii Points and is available for download from the Wii Shop Channel.

are you serious? >_<

i dont really want to have to go out and buy wii points tbh >_<

Yeah, it was free up until about June I think. A bit of bad luck for you. You can use a credit card to buy Wii Points directly from the Wii Shop Channel if that makes it any easier for you.

well if u really want the browser it is worth it, it is pretty good can do ALMOST anything facebook, myspace, youtube, msn, forums, etc. i had doubts but sometimes it nice just to lie down on a couch or whatever and surf the net to ur comfort. (if your buying it for online games that require the latest flash version dont think about it.)

If you are buying it just to play java games on the internet, you shouldn't buy it. Java doesn't work on here, but you can still use youtube and stuff.

If you don't want to "go out" to buy wii points, you can always buy them with your credit/debit card on the Wii Shop Channel.

Back