wii large world rpg

MMCD

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
Scotland
couldn't nintendo make a more adult rpg, something along the lines of GTA or Saint's Row, and wii could take it one step further you could draw/create your own weapons/vehicles and use them in a practice mode then go and use it online

and you could have it so it's like mario kart or something with speech, only about 4 people at a time in a game

i think this would be a good idea please let me know what you think

yea that would be kool but if u made ur own weapons then u would hafta be able to trade for other peoples home made weapons and cars,there should also be a PvP place where u can beat the **** outta other people

oh another thing to mention you might need to send away your weapon for testing and you might need to wait 12 hours-3 days until you're told you can use it

Ewwww. GTA and Saint's Rose are not the kind of RPG I thought. I thought you meant like Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest... GTA and Saint's Rose are not really RPG. You can't level up or get better. But yes, they are litterally Role Playing Games, as in you take the role of someone.

Last edited:
it's an idea it would increase the chances of people likie sony-fanboys that only want ps3 for gta games could come to wii and get a good game that plays along the same lines, and is cheaper

Arcadium said:
I dont like GTA! hope it doesnt for the wii!

it might come out on the wii, but then again it might not i am talking about nintendo making an rpg like gta or saints row, so that it also has a mature rpg that is exclusive to the wii

Im sure you could come up with some pretty cool ideas which are still respectable in the eyes of Nintendo fans, but if you say something like GTA for Nintendo...that just wont work. I beleive GTA and GTA games alike should be kept away from Nintendo. Games like that just have way too much controvoursey (sp) and I like how Nintendo has been so content on only making uplifting and positive feeling games, and dont even try to tell me that GTA is one of them. I think choosing what games will be made for Nintendo is a much more important debate rather than just thinking of what might be cool to play with Wii controls. Im not saying GTA like games arent fun because they can be. I played this crap outta GTA3 - San Andreas and think it should be left to Sony.

i'm not just thinking about how it would work with the control system but wouldn't you like a more adult third-person game?

i'm not really saying gta for nintendo because i really think nintendo came up with large worlds to roam, with zelda games and things like that, sony just had a more adult version

and since the wii is aimed at everyone why not make a more adult game it doesn't have to be like gta or saints row but i would rather prefer a game that is based on some real-world modern things (guns,cars etc.)

i do respect what you're saying dragonm3d but as you said they are good games, i would just like a third-person game that has a large world, possibly based on a real place, that you can play the way you want, whether that be the easy way(all guns blazing) or the hard way (pay attention to every detail and fufil every objective before starting to run about)

MMCD said:
i'm not just thinking about how it would work with the control system but wouldn't you like a more adult third-person game?

i'm not really saying gta for nintendo because i really think nintendo came up with large worlds to roam, with zelda games and things like that, sony just had a more adult version

and since the wii is aimed at everyone why not make a more adult game it doesn't have to be like gta or saints row but i would rather prefer a game that is based on some real-world modern things (guns,cars etc.)

i do respect what you're saying dragonm3d but as you said they are good games, i would just like a third-person game that has a large world, possibly based on a real place, that you can play the way you want, whether that be the easy way(all guns blazing) or the hard way (pay attention to every detail and fufil every objective before starting to run about)

werd...

...yeah werd

GTA boring go here do this BUT DO IT THE WAY WE SAY = no freedom

Saints row gta clone

GTA boring go here do this BUT DO IT THE WAY WE SAY = no freedom

Saints row gta clone
yes that's kinda what i am talking about it would play out like a zelda or gta game, BUT, and that's a big but make it a grown up version with modern things rather than a bow and arrow, sword would be okay

Back