Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WII needs to start

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by yenice, Dec 28, 2016.

1. yenice

yenice WiiChat Member

I purchased a white wii sports package from a seniors house Christmas bazaar to support them. Then I wanted to start it. It did not start.

I never had any console experience, but I am good with computers and technical stuff.

My pack has the following details:
    wii model rvl 001 USA
    Serial Number: LU6384......

I have 2 Wii remotes and 2 Nunchucks

Remote bluetooth sensed by my mobile as: Nintendo RVL-CNT-01, so the remote bluetooth working, but they did not connect to the console.

I looked at the front side of the sensor bar with a mobile camera and clicked the red console Sync button. None of the IR leds were on.

I have a wii sports cd that is part of the bundle.

I also have a konami dance controller and hottest party 3 cd. The dance controller can be connected to my wii console by one of the GC coltroller sockets. My controller and cd can be seen in the following address:
    http://www.ddrgame.com/dance-dance-revolution-2-wii-konami-mat-party3.html

Please note that I do not know what has been done before with my console, and I have no experience on consoles at all. My wii console always had a black screen so far, but today I had an idea. I plugged the dance controller to the 4th socket on wii and started the console, holding 4 steping sections down. Then I got on the lower right side of the screen the following:

4.3 USA

At this point, I guess I need to insert a new game cd in the optical disk and it would update the software problems of my console.

I insert the Wii Sports cd, the console reads it, I hear the noise and the feel the vibrations on console, but nothing comes on the screen,
    I insert the Hottest Party3 cd (NTSC) in the console, the console reads it but nothing comes on my screen.

Is there some games that I can download, burn to a CD and try (preferably free), or is there any way to revive the console from this point on? Please let me know what to do.