Wii not a Top Seller at EB Games?

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
I don't know how many of you get the EB Newsletter, but they have a section with the Topsellers. Never has the Wii console been on that list, but the PS3 is always at the top.

Now, you cannot find a Wii in this town....STILL! The are sold the morning they arrive. EB or any other game retailer can not keep them in stock, so why does the Wii not make the top seller list?

Is EB trying to push the demand for PS3's? Or ar there not that many Wii's out there to be considered a top seller?
I also noticed Wii Play is not on the list either even though they have been sold out since it was released...has EB gone mad???

I guess by Top selling they mean things that are actually sold. So i guess there's more PS3s than Wiis in stock so technically it would like look like more PS3s are sold than Wiis. The problem is that there's not enough Wii's.

Yeah Wii Play is like the most sold out game in the last month so I guess EB just doesn't like the wii

i don't know how eb games dosen't like the wii. When there making money off of it ^ ^

Fact is they want people to spend money. PS3 would make them a whole lot more than the Wii. I know the gamestop by me had the Wii for sale a couple weeks ago. Also maybe the wii is moving off the shelf so fast that can't put it in the newletter because people might get pissed asking why you don't have a wii or wii play?

Im guessing they aren't advertising the Wii because it is essentially a waste of money. People already camp the stores for Wii shipments. Advertising would only cost them and cause even larger crowds to gather if they got the impression that they would have a surplus of Wiis

Back