Wii Online Help Please

david.d

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2008
A brei stint on Mario Strikers aside, i've only had my Wii Online for Miis, Weather and the 'normal' options. Only now after getting Battalion Wars have attempted to take the Wii online to play.

Now, when i borrowed Mario, i had an issue where between 3 and 11pm, i simply couldnt get the Wii online. I was at my parents address, and never really bothered with it, just put it down to speed throttling (and their BB connection was only ever 1mg up until recently).

Now, earlier today I went online and set up a couple of freinds codes in before leaving the house. I've just returned and tried to connect - however, i keep getting 61010 communication error. I can't see that i'd be my router, since i'm online daily with other Wii options, and I was on Battalion Wars earlier. Having done a speed check, my speed is much lower than its normal speed - its currently registering at 1.5mps - its usually about 2.2 - 2.4mps.

Any thoughts?

I've got the same error code (61010) coming up on my screen aswell, i dont have a clue whats wrong with it sorry, it might just be that the servers are busy... or down...

Back