Wii Play High Scores

blueovalboy7 said:
My car is a real dark metallic blue, im going to have new pics of it and hopefully get a signature made from them, then you'll be able to see, what color is yours?
That's a great color. My is blue too but I think your's will be a little darker than mine. I will also try and get pics once I find the digital camera around here.

Where did you get it from and what kind of deal did you get?

Wow, it's been some months and the scoreboard has grown quite alot. I just started playing my Wii again and getting back into the Wii Play minigames, hoping to improve on some of my scores. :smilewinkgrin:

I'm a bit skeptical on the 341 that Weet-Bix scored in Charge. The fastest I've seen from a youtube video is 335 and I couldn't see how it could be done 6 seconds faster than that.

Hey, you're back Riviet.

Now that you say it, Weet-Bix I'll temporarily remove your score and I will replace it when you post a picture of it.

maddmaxx46 said:
That's a great color. My is blue too but I think your's will be a little darker than mine. I will also try and get pics once I find the digital camera around here.

Where did you get it from and what kind of deal did you get?

the car has actually been in my family since 1972, my mom was the second owner, and its been a project for the past 5 years, and is still one, unfortunately ive run into about 5 problems with it this week, but yea, got a great deal, a hand me down

Yeah neither do I. I am still hooked on Tiger Woods 07. Haven't played WiiPlay in a long long time.

maybe just a little :crazy: does anyone really play the game much anymore, i havent played it since i bought mario party 8 and i had to move but i think its time to improve a couple of scores, and i think we need some more all-platinum people, but hey i know people have lives outside of this forum so yea, i just like seeing what people can do and then seeing if i can beat them

Yeah, this thread and my Wii Sports High Score thread, are dying. Its a shame after all the work I've put in.

*Sniff*
*Tear rolls down face*
*Runs out of room, not to return for 2 weeks*

Shooting Range - 865 - Platinum

Find Mii - 91 - Platinum

Table Tennis - 565 - Platinum

Pose Mii - 1287 - Platinum

Laser Hockey - 14 - Platinum

Billiards - 66 - Platinum

Fishing - 3030 - Platinum

Charge - 331 - Platinum

Tanks - 254 - Platinum