Wii Play High Scores

Great scores everyone, espescially those Tanks! ones.

Sorry I haven't updated for so long.

Its so irritating when you die on high levels on tanks! Im still looking at my diary to try and spend a whole evening on it, its hard to do well on it with 1 off plays. Level 100 here I come.

So does anyone have any tips on how to get platinum on laser hockey? Its the only one im missing, and its annoying me big time!

get as many as you can right away, early on its very easy to score, after about 70 seconds pass its tough to get points.

also whoever has got the platinum or high gold do you use the normal paddle or the round one?

-Wiily Good: Yes, 99 is the 'Final Level'. From level 85+ it is not too difficult, I recall there being a few levels with just 9 stationary Mii's, 60-85 is the most difficult region.

Level 99 is a 10x10 grid of Mii's, and you need to find 5 lookalikes, which was not too bad either, pretty cool tho.

-Swimmerterry: Yea, I can get 9-0 up with 70+ seconds left, the difficulty does NOT increase with time, it increases with your score, if you hold the ball at 0-0 until 20 seconds are left you will see what I mean. Im upto 13 at the moment, I keep getting 12 usually tho.

i am new here but here is my 1st post of my scores

Shooting Range
650 - Platinum

Find Mii
81 - Platinum

Table Tennis
261 - Platinum

Pose Mii
1243 - Platinum

Laser Hockey
15 - Platinum

Billiards
60 - Platinum

Fishing
2810 - Platinum

Charge!
328 - Platinum

Tanks
63 - Silver

just updated scores

Last edited:
Tips for becoming the king of the tanks:

1: Awareness is everything, learn what colour tanks do which attacks, and always remember that you shoot faster than they do, so if you face a tank head on and shoot continuously their shots cant hit you (works especially well with the missile guys).

2: Beat bouncing missile guys at their own game, and make full use of bouncing bullets. Im not saying use a pretractor, but experiment with using angles to hit round corners, minimising danger to yourself. Always remember that they can bounce too, and remember which lines they can shoot along.

3: Use your environment, staying stationary in the open is asking for trouble, as most tanks fire at your current position, by simply moving side to side behind a wall you can avoid 90%+ of attacks.

4: Spray 'em, when hiding behind a wall, pop out and shoot 4 shots, but not in the same line, try and scatter them a little, that way you can get bounce kills and kill them even if they dodge one. Its always handy to save that 5th bullet in case you need it in an emergency!

5: Practise, at the end of the day this is what it comes down to, that is how ive worked out these tips, and im sure some people have different styles and would do things differently, but as soon as you get into the zone its a good feeling!

Shooting Range
743 - Platinum

Find Mii
5 - nothing

Table Tennis
276 - Platinum

Pose Mii
468 - silver

Laser Hockey
11 - Gold

Billiards
60 - Platinum