Wii Play High Scores

I just got a 330 in charge, i didn't miss a single thing. I'm a little confused, is it possible to get a "perfect medal" or is it just finshing the game.

WiiWiz2 said:
I just got a 330 in charge, i didn't miss a single thing. I'm a little confused, is it possible to get a "perfect medal" or is it just finshing the game.
Platinum is the highest medal you can get. In charge you can hit every one but still have a slower time. 330 is pretty good though.

thanx, i just here people talking about perfect a lot. I also found out that 2500 isn't the platinum medal for fishing, i got a 2560, and i still have gold, i'm assuming that it take 2750, i think you have to catch about 1.5 fish when they are on bonus, catch they myster fish that come up, and get the king of the pond. :mad2: I am so close, but i can't seem to do anyting better than 22 hundred. on an average basis.

WiiWiz2 said:
I also found out that 2500 isn't the platinum medal for fishing, i got a 2560, and i still have gold, i'm assuming that it take 2750,...
I was able to get platinum with 2630. And since you got gold with 2560, I guess it's safe to assume that 2600 is the threshold score for platinum.

along side my 816 in shooting range...i just scored a 269 in tanks...it was at mission # 60...died against the last black tank :(

hi there willy good!!
could you add my scores to list plz m8?
so far my scores are....
shooting-549 gold
find mii-29 bronse
table tennis-100 gold
pose mii-480 silver
lazor hockey-11 gold
billards-45 silver
fishing-2490 gold
charge-327 platinem
tanks-57 silver
cheerz m8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the high scores will get better i aint had the game long.

Last edited:
Billards-69-Platinum

Ping pong-183-gold

Laser hockey-10-gold

Tanks-122-gold

Fishing-2470-gold

Last edited:
I can't update now, as I have to leave for Brisbane. I'll be there till mid-Saturday - I'll update when I get back.

BTW - I got 925 in Pose Mii,
332 in Charge

Here we are after round one.

Shooting Range - 621 - Plat.
Find Mii - 22 - Brnz
Table Tennis - 168 - Gold
Pose Mii - 621 - Slvr
Laser Hockey - 12 - Gold
Billiards - 63 - Plat.
Fishing - 2820 - Plat.
Charge - 326 - Plat.
Tanks - 40 - Slvr

Please post these later.

Edit: Now updated

Last edited:
I stumbled upon this thread, and thought it'd be cool to throw in my two cents:

Overall Bronze:

Shooting Range - 608 - Platinum
Find Mii - 43 - Silver
Table Tennis - 242 - Platinum
Pose Mii - 342 - Bronze
Laser Hockey - 11 - Gold (next Platinum target)
Billiards - 60 - Platinum
Fishing - 2620 - Platinum
Charge - 325 - Platinum
Tanks - 19 - Bronze

Last edited:
Back