Wii please

Capco1

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Can anybody give me any ideas on how and where to FIND a wii?I've already saved up enough to buy a wii and 3 games to go with it.Checking online was my first option,but it didn't help much.

just call your local electronics stores on a daily basis or once a week. its all pot luck sometimes

same here i mean geez if ur gonna pay 250 for console and its been out for like 7 mounths i mean **** i cant even find one

They're hard to find becauseA)They're the cheapest,B)The gameplay is fun and everybody can enjoy them,and C)Their one of the most popular systems because of A and B.

Guys this isn't very good advice. The employees often lie to get you off the phone! Do you know how annoyed they are by potential Wii owners after 7 continuous months of recieving 100+ calls a day?!

Use a tracker service or find the forums that have insider information on when the new advertisements come out so you can know ahead of time which stores are hording them for sunday (or whatever specific day)

Loads on eBay, you may be lucky and pick one up for under £200. Play.com have them in stock now too. Quite a few electronics shops are beginning to get stock again from what I've seen, mainly sold as bundles though.

Don't go to eBay, you are better off calling local game stores along with bigger electronic stores (Best Buy, Circuit City ext). Trust me, you'll get lucky eventually.

I already know to not to go to Ebay,because all I've seen are wii's for sale for the price of $350+.But I've never heard of Play.com or thought of checking circut city.I'll try those,thx.

Capco1 said:
Can anybody give me any ideas on how and where to FIND a wii?I've already saved up enough to buy a wii and 3 games to go with it.Checking online was my first option,but it didn't help much.

how much you have if you got 300....thats just guna get yoy a wii..but check out criegslist its a great site fo stuff like this

Jangles said:
Gamestop has bundles that you can buy it comes with a Wii 2000 point card 2 wii-motes w/ 2 wii nunchucks a memory card and Zelda Twilight Princess and Prince of persia rival swords for $472.94 http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B020070N

250 + 20 + 40 + 20 + 50 + 50 (not including 1gb mem card)= 430 so I assume they are charging 42 for the 1gb card?

That isn't a very good deal.

Prince of persia can easily be bought on ebay with buy it now for under 35 shipped.
2gb Sandisk memory cards with buy now can be had for under 20 shipped.
Not everyone wants Zelda.

Add tax on top of it and the total in my area would be 512$!!!

Back