Wii Prince of Persia

im a pop fan i like the games so if u liked ones before it..should be a pretty sweet game with the controllers and all

I hope it's good. I want to get it the day it comes out, I was addicted to one of the PS2 games.

I couldn't really get into Zelda and I loooove the other Persia games so I'm really looking forward to this and hope it's worth the wait!

the new prince of persia (POP):rival swords is nothing new except the controls. it is a complete remake of the cube version, so the same storyline, characters, enemies, levels etc. just different controlls implemeted onto the wii-mote.

Wiki sais - 'At one point, Prince of Persia: Rival Swords (Wii), was thought to be the same game as Prince of Persia 4, as little information was given about the title, and the concept art suggested this. However when the game was announced to be just a port of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones for the Wii, it was realized that the characters in the concept art were clearly not featured in the already released game.'

surfinrach90 said:
Wiki sais - 'At one point, Prince of Persia: Rival Swords (Wii), was thought to be the same game as Prince of Persia 4, as little information was given about the title, and the concept art suggested this. However when the game was announced to be just a port of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones for the Wii, it was realized that the characters in the concept art were clearly not featured in the already released game.'
so are you saying that there is another secretly being made?

No idea lol, just quoted what Wiki said in reference to what you said about it being the same as the GC version :)

Since it'll probably only be a 15 hour game tops, I'd say it won't be as good as TP. But, I'll bet it'll be a sweet game anyway.

PoP: SoT was sooo fun. Played it on my PC. I love these puzzle solving games. It gets you soooo irritated sometimes, but it feels soooo good when you figure it out. They have a trailer at www.gametrailers.com

Back