Wii Remote Constantly Shutting Off

tcvcam

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
I don't think I'm alone on this issue? But, when playing 2 or more player tennis or baseball in Wii sports the 2nd players controller or remote disconnects for no reason. Disconnect meaning the remote basically shuts off, blue LED light and all, and you have to press a button to wake it up again. The remote that came with the Wii has never had this problem but the control bought seperatly seems to be faulty. Also when you tap it on the side it sometimes shuts off as well. I have resynced it a couple of times but the problem doesn't seem to go away. Differnt batteries have also been tried, but the problem is still there. It only seems to be happening on the 2nd player remote... What should i do?

THANKZ, TV

Does it happen if you sync the other controller as the second remote?

if the 2nd player's remote de-synchs, the no matter what the actual hardware remote is, then you may have a faulty wii, or just something wireless around there that messes up with the frequency. If, however, there is just a wii-remote that keeps de-synching, even if it synchs as number1,2,3 or 4 player, then its obvious that the wii-remote is defective

I took the batteries in and out.. seems to be working ok.. have to get my crazy friends to play wii sports tennis with me again to see if it stands thier test..

similar thing, only it went away. for mine, my batteries werent the problem and it only occured twice. It was on tennis in wiisports, when you do that weird fast serve thing, mine turned off twice.

Back