wii remote lights have disappeared

mushy_peas

Wanna buy sum pegs, Dave?
Jul 15, 2007
the Moon
Wii Online Code
2266-7584-2659-5107
ever since i put my remote in a charging dock from GAME(they suck) the lights at the bottom are very faded and sumtimes go off completely. also it doesnt let me pause in zelda but it does in any other game

please help me

I dont know i was gonna get one of them aswell but if it doesnt let you pause in zelda thats probably something to do with the game or your wii and less likly to be the remote, but sorry cant help you there..

P.S did you get my PM about mario strikers yet?

no it works fine with my new remote(which i am not ever putting in the dock) and it works fine on zelda

LOL this is a stupid answer but try changing the batterys it might help

i tried it with new batteries and the lights are still gone, spose theres nuthin i can do

mhhh it must be the wii remote then can you tell me what kind of charging dock you have

i was planning to get that all along, as it was sposed to be released in june for uk. but it got put back to end of july so i bought that one.
i will be buying the nyko 1 when its out.

thanks for the help, i added your wii code btw

kk no problem i think the nyko on is better anyway because it has that rubber grip in the back and it has 2 charging places 2 batteries and 2 grips

That is another reason why I don't like the WiiMote chargers. You put extra current through the WiiMote during charging. Particularly bad for chargers that does not cut off the current when the battery is full.

Back