Wii remote problem. I've already read the help post. Won't connect or stay on.

dirty305bo

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2009
Ok so I'm usually pretty good with electronics, and I have read the help threads on this very page. I can't get my controller to function at all... I have the rechargable battery pack, and I've tried regular batteries... Both are charged according to what the wii and the controller are indicating. Tried syncronising, but that didn't work. Turned the console off and unplugged it while I ate lunch, and still nothing all it does is blink for about half a minute and turn off. Please help!

Is it a new remote or the one that was included with the Wii? Did it work at first but now doesn't? Or has it never worked? Do you have other remotes and do they sync ok? Which method are you using to try and sync it?

Is it a new remote or the one that was included with the Wii? Did it work at first but now doesn't? Or has it never worked? Do you have other remotes and do they sync ok? Which method are you using to try and sync it?

I've had the wii for about a year now so I'm not sure if it's the one that came in the console but I bought it the same day as I did the console itself. It has been sync'ed since day 1. The recharge kit is the Nyko that hold the two remotes vertically . The other controller works fine, and I take real good care of my stuff. Sorry for the late response. I might call it quits on this one since I have other controllers, but it would be nice to know it's not broken.

Back