Wii Sports 2

deafy said:
Ultimate Frisbee would be a kick @$$ sports game on Wii.

CHEA!!!!!! lol, might get a college scholarship to play ultimate actually. :p

@ chewitt, lol. I still contributed didn't I.

Wardy said:
Bikini jelly wrestling????????

wii volley ball .....ahem..... ladies edition of course!! :smilewinkgrin:

VOLLLLEEEYYYYBBBAAALLLL!!!!! Tabien!!! I'm in that. Bump, set, spike.

I think they should include some sports that the Scottish are good at, then i would rule you all.

1) Nutting the Salmon, that's where you put on a crash helmet, stand at a top of a waterfall and head butt the salmon as they jump up.

2) The 500 meter stagger, you have to drink a bottle of whisky and then whoever can go 500 meters in the fastest time, without throwing up wins.

3) The Chippy Pizza Toss, Each contestant is given a deep fried pizza. Whoever throws it the furthest wins, although if you manage to throw it so it sticks on a shop window you get bonus points.

4) The Bucky Challenge - Each contestant has to drink 2 bottles of the abbeys finest and then start a fight with a lampost, the last person to pass out wins.

5) Alan Hansen Boxing - each contestant takes a turns at smacking Alan Hansen, whoever knocks him out with the fewest number of blows wins. Chibs are allowed in this event, but no steakies or stanleys.

Niiiiiice, Gibbon.

But, the lovely english wanging of the wellie should be included too;

Wellie wanging, or wellie throwing, is a sport that originated in Britain, most likely in the county of Yorkshire. Competitors are required to hurl a Wellington boot as far as possible within boundary lines, from a standing or running start. A variation requires participants to launch the wellie from the end of their foot as if they were kicking off a pair of shoes.

Olympic nit-picking (with finger wagging mini games), my Mrs would defo be online world champ :yesnod:

Dodge ball
Polo
Lacrosse
Fencing

Not Sports, but small easy games :
Air Hockey
Lawn Darts
Shuffle Board
Calf Roping (think Rodeo Sports game)
Wood chopping (think Stihl Great Outdoor Lumberjack games)

Basketball Shootout. Tennis with the Nunchuk for movement. A more developed and responsive version of boxing.

Back